I found this picture that Sarah had sent me a few months ago. This is Annemarie and I as we are about to leave for Greg and Sarah's wedding (Greg is my cousin) in May 2004. Annemarie is 4, almost 5 and she looks so little! I can't believe that now she's 7! And so much taller...and sassier :-) Mia is doing WONDERFUL! She had her first bottle this morning at 1am and she took the entire 27cc! She even burped half-way thru. She had another bottle at 4pm and did perfect with that one too! She's up to 3 lbs., 3 oz. She's been gaining about 1/2 ounce per day. She also did GREAT nursing today. We started weighing her before and after we nurse. Each gram gained is equal to 1cc of breast milk. Today she took in 6cc--although we think it was more than that because she had a couple big spits with her tube feeding. They then subtract the cc's taken in during nursing from her 27cc feeding and give the rest thru her tube. Other than that, she's the same....which again, is GREAT!! She has her 2 month immunizations tomorrow... :-( They will be spacing them out over the next day or two, so pray for smooth sailing....I can't believe she'll be two months tomorrow. In some ways the time has gone by soooo slow! But in alot of ways it seems like it was just yesterday that I was going with mom to get the dresser in Baraboo and my water broke! The Lord has been so good...but please continue to pray for us. I think Scott and I have good days and bad days-it is actually getting harder to not have her home because she's doing so well. When she was sick, it just made sense for her to be in the hospital. It still does make sense because she's so small, but maybe it's just wearing on us. So, please remember us...we love each of you.
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment