Tuesday, March 20, 2007
This is as close to a smile as I can conjour out of Mia right now. This is the first dress Annemarie wore and I remember taking a picture of Annie on this same blanket when she was just a week old. I guess I should have tried this dress on Mia a while ago...it's a little short!! It was about 20 degrees this day so I just cranked up the heater!! These pictures were taken on March 15th-the day Mia turned 5 months!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh my gosh! she sure look like Annemarie, oh how i miss you all so much! i remember keeping Annie at this age, how sad, how fast time flies, lol but how wonderful for Mia, i just wish i could hold her and rock her like i use to with her big sister. ;o)
love you all,
Patti
Post a Comment