Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mia's getting really good at bringing her hands to her midline (very important developmental step-at least that's what the physical therapist said!). She's even started holding onto some toys-though not always purposefully-and bringing them to her mouth. These are her two favorites toy right now.
She also likes to chew on her bib, clothes, burp rags, etc....when her sleepers bunch up in the front like this one did, she'll chew on that too! This particular outfit is dedicated to Uncle Tony-when my sister was here last, she found this sleeper with little pink "24"'s and racecars all over it. Mia said, "I love my outfit and I love Uncle Tony, but I'm not so sure about this Jeff Gordon guy..." Thanks Aunt Cathy!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I can't believe she is wearing that - it looked SO BIG for her when I left there....

Judy said...

She is getting so adorable and hey Jeff Gordon is cool just ask Aaron hehehe Hugs Judy