skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Kallner's

I am horrible about e-mailing pictures and updates (just ask any of Annie and Mia's grandparents or their Aunt Cathy!), so I thought this would be a good way to keep everyone informed of what's going on, well, now in California!!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

These are the views from the outside seating at Taco Bell in Pacifica, where Jen lives. Not too bad, huh?? I love Taco Bell, but this made it even better!
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Kelly at 10:35 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (25)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (41)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ▼  March (4)
      • For Christmas, I told Scott that the only thing I...
      • These are the views from the outside seating at T...
      • So, Jenny and I went to Ghiradelli Square for fre...
      • Sponsor Me at March for Babies!
    • ►  February (13)
  • ►  2007 (91)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2006 (70)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (26)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (17)

Links

  • Andrew and Susan's Blog
  • Brian's Blog
  • Cathy's Blog
  • Cornerstone Missionary Baptist
  • Dad's Blog
  • Kari's Blog
  • Kenny and Amanda's Blog
  • Mom's Blog
  • Remembering Johnny
  • Sarah's Blog
  • Trisha's Blog
  • Uncle John and Aunt Esther's Blog

About Me

Kelly
View my complete profile