Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Yes, we are still here....

So, I thought I would jump on real quick and add a couple photos (of Halloween and Christmas Eve) to let everyone know we are still here! I am in school full-time, Scott started a new job (as Manager of the Vista Paint store in San Bernardino), Annie is doing well in the 4th grade and Mia is doing great (albeit, prone to numerous ear infections and at least one cold per month, etc...). But, now that I have Internet on my desktop (where my pictures have been stranded for a few months), I am hoping to blog a little more regularly. And there is ALOT to blog! SO, please bear with me, and I will try to just pop on and put up what I have time for. For now, this will have to do.... homework awaits!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: