Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thank you

And thank you again. I can't see to come up with the words to say thank you enough to everyone for their love, support and prayers. Today is 25 weeks. So, just 9 more to go....the baby's doing great, strong heartbeat and VERY active. The doctor's are still very pleased with my progress, also. So, now it's just a matter of waiting. And keeping this little one right where it is! Thank you again.....

3 comments:

Judy said...

Kelly just heard about your little girl angel baby being born today I pray God will watch over her and make her strong and healthy. Hang in there sweetie we are praying for you ALL.... Love and Hugs Judy

The Ramseys said...

Hey Scott, Kelly and Annie,

We are praying for our little angel. I love you guys.

Love, Trisha

The Ramseys said...

Hey Kelly,
Just talked to Cathy. I love her name. Mia Charlotte! Beautiful. We call Malia Mia for short. I wish I could be there for you. Just know that I love you and I am there in spirit. I will call you soon. I dont want to bug you I know you are busy. I pray that God will make her grow strong and that she will be healthy. Give her a kiss for us when you can.
Love Trisha