Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Curly Top with the Orange Belt....
Lately, Annemarie has been wanting me to curl her hair. It started when she watched the Shirley Temple movie "Curly Top" and then she also decided that she wanted to match her American Girl doll. But, she has been "blessed" with my super straight hair, so we were getting up 15 minutes earlier each day and curling it. My mom mentioned to Annie that her mom (Big Granma) used to roll her hair each night in squishy rollers. Annie said she'd like to try that. So, we bought some, rolled her hair (she only wanted the top done). She slept on them just fine...and then said she didn't want to sleep on them ever again!! So I'm glad I took a picture of her. But, the next morning, we still had to girl the bottom part, so we may just stick with the curling iron! Although, I may have her talked into rolling her hair first thing and then letting it sit while she eats breakfast! And no, I don't have the picture of the next morning....mornings are a little crazy, but I'll try to get one with her hair curly, soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You should have her try "rag rollers." They don't have the hard plastic parts. Samantha really likes them. Christina and Samantha both have the curse of the straight hair, but if they had curly hair I am sure they would complain about that!
Cute, Cute, Cute. I remember those curlers from when I was little. I would love to see her hair curly.
Such a great blog Kelly. I love coming here and seeing your family.
Love you,
Marla
check out ours
http://thesturtevantfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment