
When we were in California in May, my sister bought Mia this seat. I've seen them called a Bumbo seat or something like that. Whatever this particualr version is called, Mia likes it. She likes to sit in it and play with the toys that hang from her gym.

And, as always, she lets me know when she's done! One of these days, I have to get a picture of her pitching one of her fits.....no one believes me but this sweet little girl can SCREAM and arch her back....the whole bit!!

I just like pictures that are close up of babies. This is what Mia looks like when she's tired and I'm sticking a camera in her face--more scared than anything!

Mia really likes her swing! And if you look closely you can see her little Sock Monkey onesie (Aunt Cathy is so proud!!).
No comments:
Post a Comment