Sunday, March 30, 2008
For Christmas, I told Scott that the only thing I wanted was to go visit my best friend, Jenny. Well, much to my surprise, he did it! With some help from my sister, he booked the flight and got a hold of Jenny and everything. So, I flew up on a Friday evening and came home on Monday afternoon. I met Jenny in 7th grade PE when we were both 12. We sat next to each other because, at the time, she was Jenny Scott and I was Kelly Thorpe and we were seated in alphabetical order. So, yes, we've known each other for almost 22 years. And we've been through ALOT together!! So, this is Jen and me on our first morning after breakfast. We went to a really great place right on the beach.
Then one night we went to The Cheesecake Factory on top of Macy's at Union Square. On the right is Jen's husband, Lee. I don't know why I am so bug-eyed. I think it's because in the first picture the flash didn't go off and I was trying not to blink, but Jen and Lee look good........I had a wonderful time and Scott and I are hoping to get back up there this summer together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great pictures Kell! I was looking at some old pictures the other day and found some of Jenny , Matt Smith, and Scott Turner. Hahaha. Yep I still have them. Im so glad you had a great time. Jenny looks so good.
Hey! What a great trip! When are you gunna show me some house pix??!?!
Post a Comment