Saturday, May 24, 2008
She's found the TV
Well, Mia has never been very interested in television, which I have been fine with (unless I needed to shower or something!). But, now she's found it. Right now, her favorite is VeggieTales and the basketball playoffs, yes, basketball. So, one morning, I went to get some coffee and the news was on. I came out of the kitchen and this is what I found.
Mia was in quite a mood on this morning. She brought me her sandals and wanted them on and then took a sweater out of the clothes bag that doesn't fit for me to put her on. Whatever, she was happy. I love it when she lays on her tummy. It makes her look like she's so big.
Then she spotted me and and I got "The Look"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment