Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I guess it's all about food....

In looking at the posts below and now this one, you might think Mia lives in her high chair. And there are some days when it feels that way. But, anyway, Scott's parents came for a visit last week and one night we grilled some really great steaks. (They were obviously bone-in.) Well, my dad Gene always told me that the best meat is closest to the bone, so I LOVE to eat all the yummy meat that sits right on the bone. So, on this particular day Mia was in the "I want to hold the big food myself" mood, so I handed it over.

And she went to town!!! She ate a HUGE section of meat and cleaned the bone...

We're so proud of our little carnivore!

(And, yes, that is an alligator sticker on her head!)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Greg and Sarah Breckley said...

What about Kona and Libby?