Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Give Me Television!!!

I know that I posted awhile ago that Mia found the TV. Well, now she has REALLY found it!! She has a little outside chair that was in the living room for awhile and she would sit in it and point at the "Big Black Box" (as we call it--if you say "TV" she knows and makes her way into the living room!!). Well, that chair was a little too unstable for Aunt Cathy and so she came home one night with the big comfy chair that Mia is sitting in. :-) And not only is it comfy and stable, but it has Pooh and Tigger on it (who are quickly becoming Mia's favorites). So, now she sits in the comfy chair, grabs her babies and points at the TV ;-)
I bought Mia sunglasses a long time ago in Wisconsin. But, she would never wear them for me. But, like alot of things, she will wear them for the girls.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: