Monday, November 09, 2009

A little perspective....

Well, it's been a couple of weeks but I finally got Miss Mia to sit still for a few pictures (of course, I had to take one while she was strapped in her highchair and another while she was asleep, but whatever!). I thought I'd start with a picture from when she was about a week old (above). This is Mia during a "care" (and just so you don't have to search from 2006, a "care" was when Mia would get her diaper changed, her temperature taken, get fed, etc...). The pink blob on the left side of the picture is "Baby". When my sister flew to Wisconsin the day after Mia was born, she brought "Baby". Below, is Mia's birth announcement. This is the first picture we received of Mia when she was about a week and a half old with nothing on her face! (The wonderful nurses at Meriter snapped it for us in the middle of the night during a CPAP tubing change). Snuggled next to Mia is Baby.
Fast Forward 3 years: Below is Mia with Baby--her absolute favorite baby. Baby is about 12 1/2 inches long, about the same length of Mia when she was born.
And I snuck this one when Mia was sleeping.....it was hard to pry Baby out from under her, but luckily, she's a Kallner and sleeps like a rock ! ;-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: