I know that my sister already blogged this, but I wanted to share our first family picture. Annemarie was wearing her "I'm a Big Sisiter" shirt and was very excited to see her sister out of her isolette. And then the excitement wore off and she went to the family room to hang out and watch TV for awhile. But she came back in to say good-bye. It was such an amazing feeling to finaly hold her. She did really well and Scott will be able to "kangaroo" her on Monday. I talked to the nurse at 4am (when I was up to do my, as Scott calls it, "cow thing") and Mia had a very restful night. Thank you again for all the prayers.
4 comments:
Kelly,
your a beautiful family, i am so happy baby is doing so well, we will keep you all in our daily prayers. congratulations on another beautiful daughter.
we miss you all, love Patti
Great Picture! I bet it was awesome to finally hold her. Shes so precious. Keep on getting better baby Mia! Give her a kiss for me Kelly. Praying for her all the time.
Love, Trisha
Hi, Sorry read Cathy's blog first and posted. We love ya lot's and wish we could be there.
God has truly blessed you all.
I was wondering when Annemarie was going to be baptized, or if you have rescheduled it yet?
Aunt Esther
Aah precious picture.. we are all praying for you here in California... May God continue to bless you and keep Mia strong and healthy... Hugs Judy
Post a Comment