Tuesday, May 15, 2007

School's over-time to blog!

My cousin Sarah sent me this picture from her wedding. Annie was 4 years old! She looks so small! But I thought I would blog it because she is just so cute! The girls are doing well. Annie is finishing up 2nd grade and we're getting ready for summer. Scott and I are done with school!!! We are NOT taking summer classes and after the year we've had, yeehaw!! Mia is doing well, also. She's sleeping through the night. She's actually been doing that for about a month solid, and had done it sporadically for about a month before that. Ocassionally, especially if her nighttime routine is off, she'll get up at 4 or 5, but she goes right back down for another 3-4 hours. Some of the time, she goes to bed awake even, but she talks to her mobile or fusses a bit and then she's off to sleep. The daytime routine does not go so smoothly, but we're working on getting her on a schedule. She reminds me so much of Annie, who was a cranky baby until I got her on a schedule and then she did great. So, now that I'm done with school, I can concentrate on that! On April 26th Mia had what we thought would be her last eye exam. But, we have to go back in June. Her eyes showed no change this time. But, at least it's 6 weeks between appointments. She's getting bigger, though and she kicked the nurse in the face while she was trying to hold Mia down for the exam-oh well!! :-) She said she was used to it, though. I think Mia is just about ready to roll over. She rolls from her back to her side but then goes back on her back, but I'm sure it will be soon. PT comes this Friday.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cathy said...

WOW! Look at that hair color...