Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Lordy, Lordy Looks Who's 40!

So, many of you know that I have been raised in a family that is, at times, just not very nice. But, we love each other very much....even when we're not being nice to each other! So, for my husband's birthday, I told him to askfor anything (family rule: Ask for what you want, be happy with what you get...). For years, he has asked for a new truck (we had to get rid of his truck when we got married or we would've had to live in it!). So, her finally got a brand new truck! For his surprise, though, he had to be blindfolded (all I had was a towel)
and led outside.................

where everyone was waiting to yell, "Surprise!" as I handed him the keys to a car.............

and then revealed his new truck! See it? (Scott, didn't see it at first, either. All he saw was everyone around Uncle Scott's work truck.....) It's about a foot in front of Scott, on the ground--it looks like a big rock..... Yep, after many years of being patient, he got a brand new Matchbox truck!! He really fell for it too....aawww, poor Scott! He's a good sport though and enjoyed the rest of his party!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Scott

You know you can ruin a "man's" ego when you mess with his head about a truck. Give it time Scott you will once again have your truck. Every man needs a truck.

Oscar