Tuesday, June 12, 2007

All grown up....

I can't put into words the amount of love and pride I have for each of these young men (and calling them men is just weird!). They have served this country with maturity and determination and we are all so proud of you. B, Butthead and Little Kenny-I love you. (For those of you who don't know these three, they are my cousin Brian [Navy], my brother Ken [Army] and my nephew Kenny (Little Tony's younger brother) [Marines]).
But, being a part of this family means that we can only be so serious for so long.... I don't remember who suggested switching hats....
but the result is tooo funny!!! Yeah, about that whole maturity comment.... ;-)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MarlaSt said...

Those are some mighty handsome young men! I am so very proud of all of them
Marla

Anonymous said...

Kelly, can you email me these pics please! :) ~ Amanda

Unknown said...

Those pics are too funny!!
p.s. Go Navy. ;)