Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Girls

While we were in California, Annie, Christina and Samantha played every available minute of every day. Here they are in Sis' back yard (which is currently under construction-just not when I took these pictures). They decided to skateboard on their stomachs across the backyard-whatever. In the back of the yard, you can see "The Pit". That is where a pool used to be, MANY years ago. And there will be another one in that general location in a couple of months.....yah!!!
The girls decided to use the ice chest as a bath tub while playing house outside. That was fine, until they started closing the lid while one of them was inside!! I thought our heads were going to explode!! Needless to say, they stopped!!
Really, I don't know what they were doing, Annie just aske me to take her picture so I did!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: