So, which baby is this....? And yes, Mia has that many teeth now....and she's sitting up and even stays (for awhile anyway) upright. She scrinches up her face and breathes heavily through her nose--a trick that took quite a while to perfect......but so did Annie.....so, which baby is this???? After I get a few votes, I'll blog some more pictures of everyone!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
It's time for,"Guess That Baby!!"
So, which baby is this....? And yes, Mia has that many teeth now....and she's sitting up and even stays (for awhile anyway) upright. She scrinches up her face and breathes heavily through her nose--a trick that took quite a while to perfect......but so did Annie.....so, which baby is this???? After I get a few votes, I'll blog some more pictures of everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hello, So Cute!!! I think the picture is of Annemarie.
Love ya and looking forward to you coming home.
Love Aunt Esther
I guess Annie because of the background in the picture.
I think it is Annemarie. Hugs Judy
That's Annie.... I think:) Looks alot like Mia though. Hope you all are doing well. Quit leaving me in suspense already. Tell me who the picture is of:)
That beautiful one is Annie, how do I know for sure? Well, you see I am the one that took that picture, remember I used to baby-sit her and that couch she is sitting on was mine, so I win, LOL, heard you all are moving back, is that true? Or just wishful thinking?
love and miss you all.
Patti
Ken and I think it's Annie. :-)
Post a Comment