Sunday, September 02, 2007
Yes, we are still here!! It's just been crazy--crazier than usual, actually!! I will be blogging SOON!! Annie starts 3rd grade this week (hard to believe!) so I should be able to squeeze a few minuts in to blog. I wanted to include this picture of (from left to right) Scott, Kay (my nephew Nicholas' girlfriend), Nicholas, my mom, Samantha (my niece), Sarah (my cousin Greg's wife), Greg, Christina (my niece), Cathy (my sister), Annie, me (and yes that chubby baby attached to the front of me is Mia--she was mesmerized by something to her left) and my brother-in law, Tony. My sister visited in August and we did some "touristy" things-like riding the "ducks". More pictures to follow! But, we're good, Mia's big and has some new tricks and I'm off to church now, but will blog soon!! Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment