Sunday, November 18, 2007
We let each of the girls hold Mia in the spa so I could get pictures (and yes, Uncle Tony was just barely out of the frame!). The first one is Samantha. It's a great picture of Sami, even if Mia was blinking!
I am very glad we put Annie in swin classes when she was 5 because it's really paid off! She's fish, now! And she loves her little sister very much!
And this is Christina with Mia. By this point, I think Mia had figured out the water tastes good. Sis and Tony have a salt treatment system so the water tastes a little salty, which she seemed to love!
Yes, I made her wear a hat even though we were mostly in the shade. Most of you know how I am about sunscreen! Mia tried on several occasions to take off her hat...that's why I tie it on!! But, at this point I gave in a let Uncle Tony take it off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment