Sunday, November 04, 2007

YAH for my new toys!! Mia loves her new bathbook--except we haven't used it in the bath! But, she likes it anyway!
And, yep, she's really crawling....kinda. Mia will get up on all fours and scooch a little, but mostly Army crawls. But, that's OK--she still gets where she wants to go!!

5 comments:

J, D, and A said...

We are so excited you guys are close and Mia and Adison can play together and be best friends!!! She's getting so big and SUPER cute:)

Mom said...

I can't believe how much older she looks already. Things change so quickly at this stage. I'm glad you're finally back to blogging again.

Greg and Sarah Breckley said...

Yah, Mia is really cute...but what I really want to know is...How are Kona and Liby playing together??? Does Kona play well with others? Does Liby just lay there like she is in stooper?

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how big Mia has gotten... I don't know. It is so amazing... I was speechless to see her so big..

Anonymous said...

oh that last coment was by me by the way
Brian