Sunday, November 18, 2007
Well, Mia finally got to go in the spa (the pool is still too cold). Uncle Tony volunteered to take her in and I said, "Go for it!" But, first I was able to get a picture of my sister, Cathy, with Mia. It's a rare thing to actually get a picture of my sister, but, really, she'll do anything for her nieces!
These are absolutely my favorite pictures of Mia from today. In the above picture, I could not get over how much she looks like my niece, Taylor, who lives in Colorado. And below, FINALLY! a smile!! It's very difficult to get a picture of Mia looking into the camera with a smile. This is as close as we got!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I LOVE the smile picture... So cute:)
Thank for putting more pictures on your blog. I have been trying to e-mail you from work and it won't go through. I think you're blocked:) That just seems to be when I have more time to chat:) I will try again from home. I hope you guys are doing well. You are very missed here, but I know why it has to be this way. Oh, by the way, we had snow on Saturday and we are supposed to get more on Thanksgiving. I hope you are enjoying sunny CA :0 Give the girls kisses and hugs from all of us. Love you,
Kari
Thank for putting more pictures on your blog. I have been trying to e-mail you from work and it won't go through. I think you're blocked:) That just seems to be when I have more time to chat:) I will try again from home. I hope you guys are doing well. You are very missed here, but I know why it has to be this way. Oh, by the way, we had snow on Saturday and we are supposed to get more on Thanksgiving. I hope you are enjoying sunny CA :0 Give the girls kisses and hugs from all of us. Love you,
Kari
I love this picture of her pretty smile we miss seeing her at church and each of you too. I know one of you has to stay home with her at this time of the year.. but you are missed.. We love ya Hugs Judy
Post a Comment