Monday, February 18, 2008

Just some random pictures of Mia......What a BIG smile!!
You can almost hear her giggling.....
Until probably a month ago, Mia used her cup more like this than the way she is supposed to...It was better than when I had to hold it while she drank, but she has finally gotten the cup thing down. And now she loves her cup!!
Now, while it doesn't get COLD COLD here, it does get cool enough that we have to bundle Mia up...and Annie has needed a hat and gloves a few times (I know, I know....everyone in Wisconsin is probably groaning and rolling their eyes, I know :-) ). But, I had to show Mia in yet another pink explosion outfit!! Unfortunately, we were only able to find a pink jacket. It's a 12 month and is too big, but everything else was like a snow suit, so as much as it pained me, we put her in it. Then all I could find was a pink hat and mitten set, so PINK PINK PINK!!!! But, she makes it look good.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: