Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Playdate
This last Saturday, Annie had her first playdate here at our house. Her friend, Sarah, came over for a few hours and I was able to meet her mom and dad and get to know them. Annie was so excited. She grabbed her sister and watched for Sarah for about 15 minutes. Once Sarah got here, like always, I didn't see much of either one of them! Mia loves to look out the window in the living room and I thought this is a a cute picture to share......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
how cute, i can't get over how big both the girls are, you know i still havent seen Annie since you all been back, i know, i know, i know where you live and i do mean to come by sometime, i'm just real lazy these days, LOL
love all the pictures
miss you all!
love Patti
Post a Comment