Saturday, May 24, 2008

Don't let that grin deceive you! Inside that sweet face is a little stinker!
Mia's been working on some of her fine motor skills, including using silverware (notice no bowl or plate.....she throws them so they don't stay on her tray for too long--I told you! ;-) )
Anyway, she is doing very well. Depending on the food, she's very good at getting it on the fork and getting it in her mouth. The spoon, well, we're still working on that!!
This is the face that I get quite often. Please feel free to post a comment and tell me what you think she's saying....I have my own ideas that I'll share later....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Ramseys said...

Great job Mia! Jena still wont use silverware. She always has a spoon and a fork and prefers to use her hands. She is 2 1/2. LOL