Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Vegas, Baby!! And George, too!

Scott and I were able to get away for a few days a couple of weeks ago (thank you Sis and Tony, Moms and Dads!!!). We decided to go to Vegas and then really lucked out because Sonny and Kari were there for a few days, too! We had such a great time. We went to a really great dinner and then saw Cirque de Soleil-Love at The Mirage. It was AMAZING!! But, everytime we left the hotel room, I would forget to get my camera!! We had a nice picture taken at dinner one night and we actually bought it from the lady since we hadn't taken any pictures at all!! So, I'll get around t scanning it and then I'll post it. But, it was so nice to get away and relax. We sat down and thought about it and we had not been away together since our first anniversary--10 years ago!!!
Also, I drug Scott, Sis and Kay to a concert in June--George Michael in San Diego!! YAH YAH!! I've loved George Michael since 8th grade and I always told Scott that if he toured in the US again, we were going!! (Actually I told him that I was going and that I would go alone if need be!!) It was awesome and I'm so glad we went (and I think they were too!). But, of course I had to ask if cameras were allowed so that when I was told no, I had to leave my camera in the car so--no pictures!!! UGH!! So, I snagged a picture below for you to enjoy ;-) It was well worth the late night (in bed at 2am on a Tuesday!!) I would say it was one of the best concerts (if not the best, actually) I've ever been to.

1 comment:

Greg and Sarah Breckley said...

Let Scott know I saw the "special" pic. Wish I could have been there...