Friday, June 12, 2009

Annie's Band Performance

These are out of order. I've been spending the last few minutes trying to fix it and can't figure it out so whatever. I have homework waiting and it's the girls' first day of summer break. YAY!! So, sorry, but, you guys are smart-you can figure it out! ;-) (This one is supposed to go at the end, if yuo'd like to read ahead, it may make more sense...ugh.) Not surprisingly, Mia got very antsy and I finally took her outside to run through the big lawn in from of RHS. I tried to get a picture of her and finally snapped this one. Look familiar? Annemaire used to do this when she was little. If I call Mia's name, she will turn and say, "Huh?" and give me this look.....love her!
Annemarie had her end-of-the-year band performance a few weeks ago so we all packed in Clock Auditorium at Redlands High School. Above is the only picture I was able to get and of course yuo can just hear, "Mom, what?!?" Anyway, the band sounded really good and she played in the final piece so we were able to hear the middle school and high school bands, as well.
Needless to say, Mia was interested in the bands' performances for about 2.2 seconds. But, with Samantha and Christina there, too, she did ok for a while. A while ago, Mia started closing her eyes, for no apparent reason. Sometimes, she tries to walk around the house with her eyes closed.

This is her new face. She makes it when she takes a big bite or if the camera flashes. But, it's really cute! Mr. "A" directing the All-District Elementary School Band. Annemarie is in that see of faces, somewhere!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: