Friday, June 12, 2009
Now, you know I'm really procrastinating!
I posted the last batch of pictures realtively quickly so I decided to post a few more....homework and laundry awaits and I will get to it....in just a few minutes. ;-)
Above is a picture of Mia from November, when we went to Scott's parents house for a visit. This is one of the CUTE winter jackets that Kay bought Mia for her birthday. Cute, cute.
And this is Mia at one of the many belt tests that we've gone to for Annie and Christina. (They are actually testing for their green belts tomorrow!) But, this is a good shot of her sprout--which isn't able to be done anymore--her hair is too long, not.
That's Annie all the way on the right getting a Language Arts Award at school. She's doing great in school, we're very proud. In May, she got the Math Award. She's also been chosen for lunch with the principal both this year and last year (for good citizenship). Just a little bragging on my part... :-)
And the Big-Annie-Smile in the dental chair. We went back to the same dentist we were seeing before we moved to Wisconsin. Annie, unfortunately, has my teeth--and a small jaw. Yep, braces are in her future, for sure!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment