Wednesday, September 09, 2009
First Day of School
So, my sister took the three big girls back to school shopping. Everyone got new outfits (which they are wearing), shoes, backpacks, etc.... I love my sister for being such a great aunt! Which is evident in the selection of Annie's outfit. Now, Annie LOVES this outfit. But, it's probably a good thing that Aunt Cathy was with her to pick it out instead of Uptight-Mom..... It's cute and all, it's just that there seems to be A LOT of the pattern...kinda everywhere. But, like I said, Annie loves it and loves her Aunt Cathy for leting her get it. Luckily, Annemarie doesn't care anymore if I like her clothes, so as long as they're appropriate, I don't care....too much! What kills me is that with all the neon colors, skinny jeans, Vans, even leg warmers, it's like I'm reliving my youth. The music from the 80's I don't mind, but please don't bring back parachute pants!!
It's so hard for me to fathom sometimes that Christina and Samantha are in 8th grade! I remember the day they were born. Yes, I realize that makes me sound really old, but it's true!! Next year-HIGH SCHOOL!! Pray for Sis and Tony ;-)
Annie is now in 5th grade with middle school just a year away! So as not to break from tradition, I cried on the first day of school, but at least this year, I was able to hold it together until I got home (which made Annie happy!). Luckily, Mia was home from preschool that day, so that helped!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment