Wednesday, September 09, 2009
The girls put Mia in the laundry basket with some blankets and a pillow. Mia decided this is her boat--and that she needed some "things" to go with her in her boat....
Looking back at the blog, I don't think there is one picture of just Scott and I. I like this one because my husband doesn't look like he's high! ;-) So, here ya go.....and yep, it's a smooshed face photo!!
This is Samantha after her first ballet recital. She did awesome (and looks beautiful, too!!) and has been advancing quickly through the different ballet classes at the studio.
This is Annie at her green belt test (a few months ago). I have a hard time getting a good picture of the girls when their at karate, but this one is only a little blurry! I think she was in the middle of one of her forms......She's now a blue belt!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment