Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Mia has never wanted to even consider getting her face painted. But, at school one day, her teacher decided to apint everyone's face and Mia hopped right into line! Her teacher asked her what she wanted and all Mia would say is "Mommy", so, this is what she ended up with. LOVE IT!!
Mia has now moved into a Toddler bed. We had planned on moving her right into a twin bed, but the one I want (from IKEA!!) is going to have to wait until we can save a bit of $$. But, Mia was starting to hoist her leg up onto the side rail of the crib, so we had to do something!!
She's really happy in her bed, tries to jump on it every chance she gets and loves to run from the other side of the room and fly into her bed! She has gotten out of bed more than a few times, but we just march her right back to bed and now I think she's got the point. One time, I even caught her playing.....She's getting so big!
I love, love, love this picture!! I don't remember what day this was, but it was in the last few weeks. Mia had been saying she wanted to swim by herself, but refuses to wear floaties. So, Sis was able to find a floatey suit. We put it on her and tried to get her to kick around a bit--but now she refuses to let go of whoever has her! UGH!! Swimming lessons for sure for this one! But, she loves the water. She does look a bit over-prepared, what with the floatey suit, ear plugs, head band......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment