
Last December, we went to California to visit Scott's family in Salinas. We had Christmas together and it was so nice to get out of Wisconsin during the winter! Annie, as always, was her normal goofy self!

This is Scott's dad....he's always so happy! I did realize that I do not have many pictures of my wonderful mother-in-law.....but I can't get on her about it too bad...I guess we both avoid the camera a little??? We miss our family ALOT! and hope that we get to be together soon.....

This is Annemarie with her cousins, Casey and Ashley at our FAVORITE Monterey restaurant, The Fisherman's Grotto. It is a tradition that whenever we vistit mom and dad in Salinas that we have lunch or dinner here--clam chowder that is unbelievable, fried fish and (I'm not kidding) deep-fried cheesecake!

This is my favorite picture of Annie with her cousins...she has a new cousin that I will blog about in a bit......
No comments:
Post a Comment