Sunday, September 10, 2006

More Pics From Summer Vacation

(Because I'm going to have to play catch up, I will be posting pictures from the past year and a half, and they will not be in chronological order, so bear with me!) Sis, the girls and I went to Sea World for the day. It was REALLY hot, but we were all able to get wet on a water ride and enjoy some of the shows. Annie kept asking to see the flamingos and we finally found them. After the Pet Show, Sis and I were able to coerce some great smiles from all the girls (at least Annie tried!). I love this picture of Annie with her cousins (Christina, Samantha and Nicholas). This is on the train to the beach again. While we were at the beach, Nic and I walked to the pier to get lunch and this is what Annie and Samantha did, with some help from Grammy and Grampy...... Posted by Picasa

No comments: