Monday, November 13, 2006

I Love My Binkie!

And I am fine with that! Mia's suckling reflex has recently become very active. She has sucked on her binkie for quite awhile now, but the last few days she will go to town on it! I think that is a sign of her feeling better and also looking towards starting to nurse in the next few weeks (maybe 3-4). The top picture (sorry it's so dark) is Mia yesterday and they bottom picture is Mia today with her purple binkie... she is back on a cannula and doing great. She was doing ok without the cannula but her nurse wanted her to do better than ok, which we agree with! Scott was able to kangaroo today for an hour and a half and I think that both daddy and Mia had a very nice nap! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Ramseys said...

She can have her binkie as long as she wants. Sweetie pie!