
Mia slept for a little while when Annie was holding her. She was very happy that her big sister was holding and rocking her.....

and then she woke up!! We tried really hard to get a good picture. The picture looked in focus more than it is on my camera, but, this isn't too bad. Her eyes stay open for little spurts, but if it's bright, she closes them pretty quickly. Apparently, the worried expression is genetic...from Granma Breckley to Mom to me to Mia...if I believed in reincarnation, I would think that Mia is my Granma Breckley. She looks SOO much like her, it's weird. I can just hear my Granma saying, "She's a pretty one."
1 comment:
Your right, Kelly. When I looked at Mia the other day and the blanket was covering the bottom of her face she looked exactly like your grandma. Let's hope she gets her good characteristics -- not the ones your sister inherited.
Post a Comment