Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving in Wisconsin

I actually forgot about taking any pictures at Uncle Scott and Aunt Liz's house until we'd made dinner, eaten, cleaned up most everything and busted out the dessert! But, I'm glad I had my camera for this!! My dad made himself a wonderful dessert of warm blackberry pie with ice cream on the side. I believe (and please correct me if I'm wrong) he was getting a fork when his yummy pie and ice cream slid off of his plate and into the utensil drawer! The picture above shows dad, Greg and Eric attempting to clean up the mess. This is what was left in the drawer after dad (in cleaning up the mess) scooped most everything back onto his plate to eat...... and then tried to eat the few berries that were left out of the utensil tray itself!! It was nice to laugh so hard that I cried!! I love you, Dad! Posted by Picasa

No comments: