Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween in Wisconsin!

And it was cold again! You'll notice the turtleneck, sensible cold-weather shoes and you can barely see the sweats under Annie's very pretty Sleeping Beauty costume. She also had to wear her winter coat, but I think she's used to that! before we left to go trick-or-treating, Annemarie did get to pass out candy to our "customers", as she called them. I explained that they were trick-or-treaters, just like her, but she preferred to call them her customers and pretend that they were coming to her store. So, I dropped it and let her do her thing..... We went trick-or-treating with Caitlyn and Camryn (and Sonny and Kari) again this year. We had a very good time, even though it was about 33 degrees when we headed out. The girls all got PLENTY of candy, which we dipped into when we made our last stop at Uncle Scott and Aunt Liz's! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Patricia's blog said...

Kelly,
Annie looks so sweet, i miss you all so much! love ya Patti

Cathy said...

Annie is the cutest little Sleeping Beauty I ever saw - even in her layers :)