This is Annie with her friends Caitlyn and Jesse at church yesterday morning. They sang a special A COPPELLA! They sounded terrific and we are very proud of them all! I know that I wouldn't get up and sing, let alone a coppella....Tonight we went to a program at the high school that was very good. A non-profit organization travels to different schools with animals and talks about the rainforest, recycling and energy conservation. Annie has her picture taken with Caitlyn, Camrym and a baby chimpanzee (Kari tried to take a picture with her digital and the guy told her she couldn't!). It was a Polaroid so I don't know if I can scan it....she also was able to touch a North American Alligator. It was a baby, but very intimidating anyway! She did fine, even when the handler turned and that alligator and Annie were face to face!
1 comment:
Ally and Megan Miss the girls so much. They all had such a great time at all their sleepovers this summer. I got the pictures in the mail today. Thank you so much. Little Mia is now on my Mantle so everytime I look at her I say a prayer for her. Malia saw the one of the four of you and she said look Mom its Annrie.
Love, Trisha
Post a Comment